Battery Charging and Handling Precautions for
FirstPower VRLA Batteries as Following.
- Never charge the battery in a sealed container.
- Never disassemble the battery.
- Never short-circuit battery terminals.
- Never incinerate batteries, for they may explode.
- Do not press and/or bend the terminals, or overheat them.
- Do not mix old and new batteries together, neither use batteries of different types or brands.
- Do not dispose of with household waste.
- Be sure to use the specified charger for battery, and follow the charging instructions correctly.
- Be sure to charge the batteries between the temperatures0oC/32oF to 45oC/113oF.
- Be sure to position batteries securely, protecting them from abnormal shocks and /or vibration.
- Be sure to keep sufficient space between batteries for ventilation (where possible>10mm).
- Be sure to install batteries in a cool and well ventilated place.
- The surrounding temperature must remain between-20oC/4oFto 40oC/104oF during storage.
- Recharge the batteries at least every 6 months during storage.
- Be sure to consult FirstPower engineers any time you are to use FirstPower VRLA batteries for your products, or preparing your technical specifications of FirstPower VRLA batteries.